I smell you
on my skin
I say the
word
I say your
name
I cover you
I shelter
you
I run from
you
I sleep
beside you
I smell you
on my
clothes
I keep your
clothes
I walk in
I see you
I watch you
I scan you
I wait for
you
I tickle
you
I tease you
I search
you
I breathe
you
I talk
I smile
I touch
your hair
You are the
one
You are the
one
who did
this to me
You are my
own
I show you
I feel you
I ask you
I don’t ask
I don’t
want
I won’t ask
you
I can’t
tell you
I lie
I am crying
hard
There was
blood
No one told
me
No one knew
My mother
knows
I forget
your name
I don’t
think
I bury my
head
I bury your
head
I bury you
My fever
My skin
I cannot
breathe
I cannot
eat
I cannot
walk
I am losing
time
I am losing
ground
I cannot
stand it
I cry
I cry out
I bite your
lip
I breathe
your breath
I pulse
I pray
I pray aloud
I smell you on my skin
I say the word
I say your name
I cover you
I run from you
I sleep beside you
I smell you
on my clothes
I keep your clothes
Simple words.
Self-incriminating,
Striking words.
Words and images that circle
the unknown, pain, fear, lust, exposure and acceptance of love.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου